The Garden Rooms
Château de Kergroadez
The Garden Rooms is situated within the landscaped grounds of the Chateau de Kergroadez. With their private secluded garden the rooms look onto the imposing entrance of the XVII century chateau with further views across the parkland. Formerly part of the servants’ quarters these rooms have recently been in a warm way restored and modernised. There are two bedrooms; the main room with a double bed and a further room sleeping up to 4 persons in two bunk-beds. There is a modern bathroom with bath and separate shower and WC. Private parking is available on site.
Surrounding Area Kergroadez is an imposing Breton chateau with a rich and colourful history. Situated in over twenty two acres of parkland the chateau has, during the past 10 years undergone major restoration work and it is now a popular wedding venue and tourist attraction with events throughout the year. The château lies within the boundaries of the pretty estuary village of Brélès just 5 minutes from the coast; here you’ll find a number of restaurants and bars.
- All parts of the chateau including the Garden Rooms are non-smoking
- Private parking available within the grounds
- Arrival between 13:30 – 19:30
- Departure before 11:00am
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Entrance to the Chateau de Kergroadez, Brélès which hosts various events throughout the year
- Circular walks on the GR34 (coastal path)
- Cycle paths
- Recree de 3 cures, Milizac, Theme Park
- Fishing village of Le Conquet with it’s famous lighthouse l’Abbaye de la Pointe St Mathieu
- Visits to the islands of Ouessant and the L’archipel of Molène
- Main Double Bedroom: 65 € per night
- Second bedroom: 21 € per person per night
- Breakfast: 7.50 € per person
- 50% deposit required to secure booking
Download the booking form for The garden rooms
Mr Frank Jaclin, Les Pingouins de l’aber, 28 rue de l’aber Ildut, 29810 Brélès, Finistère, France.
tel: (+33) 2 98 32 43 93