gite « Les pingouins de l’aber»
Situated in the centre of the pretty estuary village of Brélès, the gite is an ideal overnight base for walkers of the Brittany Coastal Path. Originally the “Mairie” (Mayor’s office) dating back to 1830, the “gite” has been sympathetically restored retaining much of it’s original character with modern additions, including facilities for those with reduced mobility. Brélès is a charming Breton village and hosts a number of restaurants and bars, ideal for relaxing after a long days walk.
Position: situated on the Brittany Coastal Path, Grande Randonnée du littoral (GR34), in the village of Brélès, Finistère, Department 29.
Walk Guides: labels Rando Accueil/Rando Plume et Gite de France.
Arrival between 17h - 19h. Departure before 11h.
- 8 bedrooms, the ground floor bedroom has disabled access
- 6 shared bathrooms
- Fully equipped shared dining room and kitchen
- Private garden with outdoor table and chairs
- Secure facilities for storing bikes
- Circular walks on the GR34 (coastal path)
- Cycle paths
- Château de Kergroadez, Brélès
- Recree de 3 cures, Milizac, Theme Park
- Fishing village of Le Conquet with it’s famous lighthouse l’Abbaye de la Pointe St Mathieu
- Visits to the islands of Ouessant and the L’archipel of Molène
- Overnight accommodation, use of kitchen and dining facilities:
20€ per person
- Breakfast (must be pre-ordered):
3.50€ per person
- 50% deposit required in advance to secure booking
- Lunch picnic hamper includes.
- Evening meal.
- “Panier de courses”.
- Option to transport luggage between the gite, others near gites and the Château de Kergroadez.
Download the booking form for Les pingouins de l'Aber
Mr Frank Jaclin, Les Pingouins de l’aber, 28 rue de l’aber Ildut, 29810 Brélès, Finistère, France.
tel: (+33) 2 98 32 43 93